Self-Sealing Access, Implant Free… Naturally.
AXERA® Access seals securely using nothing but the femoral artery wall itself. AXERA® Access creates a long, shallow angle arteriotomy that delivers significant tissue-on-tissue overlap through the femoral artery wall. This creates a self-sealing opening that requires only minimal compression for rapid hemostasis and secure closure.
Self-sealing access also provides excellent patient comfort and quick ambulation. And because AXERA® Access deposits no foreign material, it eliminates all implant related complications.
Self-Sealing Access Benefits Demonstrated in RECITAL Study*
- Significant decrease in manual compression time by half or more
- Elevate bed to 45º within 15-30 minutes of hemostasis
- Ambulate patients in 1 to 2 hours
- No patient implant delivers excellent patient comfort and safety
- *AXERA 2 IFU, SECURE II and RECITAL clinical study summaries.